Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 Review, Leather Coats Etc.

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
I still don't know how to post a pic, yet. To see how my jacket fits please see post #37, above. This is pretty much how a photo of me would appear, only I'm better looking.........:D

In your dreams! Ha!

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Andrew was right. This size fit you so much better. A fine looking jacket it is. Congrats!

This A-2 actually "feels good" when wearing it. Through the shoulders and chest, nearly perfect. Anyone considering this jacket, just order one size smaller than normal. Or, order two jackets (like I did), and keep the one that fits best. This A-2 size 38 fits like the Cockpit USA size 40. So Leather Coats Etc. does cut them on the generous side. But wait...for those who have a rather large mid-section, a normal size might be the ticket.

Again, I'm extremely pleased with the quality as well as the price. A win-win situation!

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Here are the dimensions for the size 38R...note the comparison with the size 40R.

LeatherCoatsA-2size38Rmeasurements0001.jpg

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Looks like you did well, you pull off the look nicely and the A2 looks far more expensive than it was. I usually wear a 42 but that would probably fit me.

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Looks like you did well, you pull off the look nicely and the A2 looks far more expensive than it was. I usually wear a 42 but that would probably fit me.

Thanks for the kind words. The jacket certainly is far better than the low price would have you believe. I was skeptical at first as well. For anyone considering this A-2, it would be wise to order two jackets, in a size smaller, and one two sizes smaller. Then keep the one that fits best.

The main selling point for me initially was made in the USA. Then, after receiving the jacket, the overall quality of construction...yes, I'll report back in 5 years on that! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit