Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Roving_Bohemian

One of the Regulars
Male, 20, Europe, Married since June (2011) to my best friend. (from 2002!) :D

I see that I'm in good company. Most of the people I know are scared of reds. :)
But not all! ;)
264790_10150248786358938_609593937_7429381_3317437_n.jpg

I must point out, however, that when I first met her I was a bit intimidated... ;) (I was 12, so cut me some slack) :p I've discovered that redheads frequently have more intense feeling than non-redheads,:eeek: which means that if I keep her happy, the world stays bright and cheery... :D if you get them mad though....:eusa_doh: let's just hope you "have a horse saddled and ready", and a pub to go stay at for a few hours... ;)

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Since I'm happily boyfriended I shall start this thread as a matchmaking project!

Please respond with, you guessed it, your sex, location, age and marital status. Feel free to good naturedly poke fun at yourself and others while in this thread!

I am FEMALE, in LONG ISLAND NEW YORK, 27, and BOYFRIENDED.

Have to ask, as you started this, are you going to "tally" up any of this information being left by all of us, to give some conclusive stats?

Viola

Call Me a Cab
So I found a post of myself in this thread from 2006, mourning a broken heart. Searched, but can't seem to find if I've updated since.

Circa 2011: Female, married, 27, just outside Sydney Australia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner