Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A confession

VestCoast

A-List Customer
OK, I'll move the patch layer on the inside:) from outside there is only single line of stitches in the same color of the jeans, not quilted, so if the outside layer blowout there is still another layer as basis for darning the hole, 38oz butt and knee, the pants will outlast me

... I live in the east, but who know it might send the wrong message to some bluf tourist from those harley club:eek:

I'd imagine that reinforcing the seat with quilted denim would make them incredibly uncomfortable to walk around in. The quilting effect also won't let the denim settle and conform like a double knee does. It would be like having the back pockets placed at your inner thighs.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
no quilting on the seat inside, just another layer cut as an extra seat. also has less drop from thigh to knee to opening, more of a straighter leg:), beside I somehow misguidedly underestimated a shrinkage of a pant and downsized 2 on a pair of 21oz unsanforized and downsized 1 on a pair of 24oz on my first taste of raw jeans thing, can't be worse than those two after their first wash:confused:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk