Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Few More 1930's-Early 1940's Ties

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Here are a few more ties from the late 30's - early 40's - now I am getting down towards the ones I don't want to sell. These are, as all the ones I've offered have been, in very good shape - a couple might stand a light press or steaming, but are all clean and free of damage or significant wear. Pic #2 shows a little more detail of patterns & colors.

Left to Right - 1) Rust, tan, black and white - feels like wool - labeled "Lazarus & Co Menswear, Hendersonville, NC" and "This is a Beau Brummell 4-fold Sportown Tie"
2) Blue, silver and black plaid pattern - knots & drapes beautifully - labeled "All Silk, by Hut"
3) Dark green with heavy brocade pattern of white & brown foulard squares and gold dots - labeled "Arrow - made in USA"
4) Very lightweight silk in ivory with foulard pattern of solid burgundy dots with lighter red, black and green foulard circles - makes nice, compact knot & dimple and drapes beautifully - this one is also has store label from Lazarus of H'ville and states "all silk"

$12 each for these, shipped in USA. Overseas please add $5.

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner