Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Life in Leather: profile of Aero founder Ken Calder

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I'm sure we'd all love to read the unabridged version if you can post it here. Not sure if your work would allow it, but I thought it was worth a shot..... :)
I'm afraid the version you see is the last one. Sounds mad, but I basically wrote a 'long version', then cut and re-arranged it until I reached the one you see. I have a couple of roughs my other half read and gave her opinion, but nothing that I'd really want to share :), they really are half-formed.

ForestForTheTrees

One of the Regulars
All great stories.
Ah well, you can't have it all. Where would you put it?

One thought that comes to mind is a reasonable sized biography/photo essay of Aero Leather. Aero could make it available to customers for a fee. I believe that this has been done by Langlitz. Might be worth looking into at some point.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
One thought that comes to mind is a reasonable sized biography/photo essay of Aero Leather. Aero could make it available to customers for a fee. I believe that this has been done by Langlitz. Might be worth looking into at some point.

It'd be fun to do, though a different creature, but you'd be guaranteed an appreciative audience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24