Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A. Marchesan - Swedish mens vintage store with hundreds of 30s, 40s & 50s suits.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
lordwinters, do they have taller sizes, like 40L or 42L? Having apish long arms I wouldn't mind the prices as long as I get something that I can actually wear. A trip to Stockholm would be a nice bonus.

DamianM

Vendor
We are all bargain hunters in the end.
But I agree this is top notch High end vintage.
I still cannot under any circumstances pay $600 for an overcoat.

Suits I understand, but not overcoats.
Living In LA. They don't get much use.

Last edited:

lordwinters

Familiar Face
I can understand that, but up here in the frozen north we value our overcoats!

We are all bargain hunters in the end.
But I agree this is top notch High end vintage.
I still cannot under any circumstances pay $600 for an overcoat.

Suits I understand, but not overcoats.
Living In LA. They don't get much use.

DamianM

Vendor
I have an early 1900s fur lined double breasted overcoat with a fur shawl collar if anyone interested for $600 :p

Sure to keep you warm in the winter.

I wear it once a year.

LuckyKat

Practically Family
I was in Stockholm about 4 years ago and I found out about this gentleman whibwas opening a mens store and after spending the day looking fir the store I found out that it wasn't open fir business yet. So I got his phone number from some of his vintage selling friends and contacted him. He agreed to take me to his warehouse and show me his collection. Mind you it wasn't set up as a store, but I loved going through it. Great suits from the 30s-50s...I bought a 3pc late 30s Swedish suit that is fantastic and it was on the higher side of costs but I had fun and he had a great selection. If you're in Europe go take a day trip, it's worth it.
Besides me, @ReesesVintagePieces, there's no one else that can compete with him in amount of pre-1960s suits...but if you're ever in LA, then you're going to want to make an appointment with me to see my suits....I alway have around 200 pre-1965 suits on hand plus casualwear. DamianM, WildRoot, and DeuceBarter can attest to that.

Online is tough but I'm always adding more on etsy/instagram/fb...follow me, like me, and add me: www.etsy.com/shop/ReesesVintagePieces

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails