Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Picture From Today

Sly Style

Familiar Face
If not wearing a suit to law classes, this is a general indication of my attire:

BenVintage2.jpg

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
any coats included? Leather or otherwise? A different color tie might look better, darker colors to match the rest.

I dress like that too. A lot of times without a tie. Just a leather jacket and hat. It pulls off a look as well.

Sly Style

Familiar Face
I don't have a leather jacket at the moment. I do have lots of ties, I was just trying that one out, I think it might go better with a grey shirt instead. I have a lot of variety as to what I wear, this is but an example I was fond of.

White ties on dark shirts

I have always associated a white or very light color tie on a dark or black shirt as a Gangster-Hood look (from maybe the 40's or 50's) It is a sporty look for the wise guy. Which I actually like too!

Sly Style

Familiar Face
Thanks John, thats kind of what I thought.

While you can't see in the picture, that tie actually has a gent in his tophat as the design on it, and it is truly old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR