Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A WWII vet talks about his original (untreated) Cable 27753 A-2 jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Wonderful! He's so delighted to show it off! Thankfully he's looked after it a bit. Had it been in an attic or cellar someplace, it would be cracked badly by now. Thanks for sharing!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Still got it ain't he? He's still what we used to call a "strack troop", that meant a soldier who both looked and performed like a soldier should. Sharp as a tack and still in good shape.... both he and the jacket. I enjoyed that.... thanks for sharing.

Worf

olworthers

A-List Customer
These videos are incredible. I can't even begin to express how much admiration I have for all the brave men and women who have fought to defend freedom. Thank you for posting.

-OW

SPLINTER

New in Town
Hi
I could listen to Jack talking all night long. What a gentleman and a true hero. You can sense the pride for what he'd been through.
I contacted the guy who made the videos and he tells me that Jack is 95 yrs old now. What an inspiration.

Cocker

Practically Family
Amazing videos! As Worf said, he still got it. He looks and sounds as enthusiast as someone who's in his early 20's. I'll have a look at the long interview as soon as I have some times to spare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy