Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AAArgh can't post pics, how do i do it??

Stand By

One Too Many
Mark, please PM me and I'll try and help you via my regular email address as I work ... if I can do it (and I use a less-than-ideal method clearly, having learned something new here myself from GHT!) anyone can. Let's try and show everyone what you've got...

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Dejected, humillated, you name it I feel it. It has defeated me, cannot post pics!! :( Oh well.
But my new Highwayman is fab. Brown (dark) FQHH, size 36, bit off the arms and body only. No storm cuffs or inside pocket (as Aero don't like-em), corduroy hem, MacKenzie Wethered Tartan lining.
Not keen on the Talon zipper, very difficult to use. I did ask for the old Aero zipper but they forgot it or some thing. I also asked for a consistent hide and nearly got just that except one arm is very grainy and wrinkled but on the positive it makes it more mine I guess. Cannot complain as it was a remake, first being too short (but a more beautiful shiny hide).
Anyways thank you all for the help you gave re; posting pics,

Regards
Mark

Don't give up ...
Took me almost a year to "comprehend the language " of how to post an image on a forum.
Thanks to Scott (ButteMT61) & others on the VLF...I was able to do it . I use something call
tinypic (free) at times or photo bucket at other times.
Also check your settings on this forum.
In the past when I posted an image, all I saw was the text. I had to log out to see it.
I found out that I had to "tweak" my settings on my personal set up preferences.
Good Luck !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou