Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

About to be "back in the game"...order placed

Peacoat

Bartender
Good choice with the Sheene. Probably where you should have started back when you began this process. Don't change your mind again. If you get a good fit, it will be your favorite. My Sheene is my favorite leather jacket.

Any particular reason why you didn't go through Wade and Carrie in Seattle? I got two of my three Aeros through them and got good fits each time.

Good luck with your Sheene. Many of us on here have them and are more than satisfied.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Good choice with the Sheene. Probably where you should have started back when you began this process. Don't change your mind again. If you get a good fit, it will be your favorite. My Sheene is my favorite leather jacket.

Any particular reason why you didn't go through Wade and Carrie in Seattle? I got two of my three Aeros through them and got good fits each time.

Good luck with your Sheene. Many of us on here have them and are more than satisfied.
Thurston Bros are great, especially for a beginner who needs to determine fit. I bought my first Sheene from them, but 1. I had already been working with Holly at Aero on other jackets. 2. Thurston brothers did not have the leather that I wanted. and 3.It was ever so slightly cheaper going directly through Aero.

Thank you for the encouragement!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ