Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adding zippers to sleeves

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I got the lining in today. Here's the only label that was in it. I don't recognize it but the leather is my favorite! Heavy but very soft and pliable. Just like in the old days! fyi- the customer sent the fabric he wanted in it.
115896366_10220744174126787_2337349951433744665_n.jpg

Nice. I am a sucker for herringbone weaves.

This was a little place in the west village in NYC up until 1998 or so. They made there own jackets and did great work. I had one (in green) that I sold to @Worf a few years back.

iknowleather

Vendor
I love hearing that! It's very fun to hear some history. This jacket was my very favorite leather. It was obvious that it was tanned in the USA back when we had lots of tanneries. You just don't see it anymore. Looks like Aero's horsehide BUT way softer and much more pliable. Felt great! I was thrilled to get to restore it.

Peacoat

Bartender
I think the bartender should clarify, but the Merchant forum is more appropriate for a merchant promoting their business. But they should be able to post in other forums as well as, as long as its on topic. Eg, to respond to a topic with their expertise on the topic of the thread, not to promote their business in an off topic manner. Or to start a thread on a topic appropriate to the forum, that isn't a promotion for their business.
I think this is an accurate statement of the current policy of TFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21