Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Advice for N1 deck jacket, vintage or repro?

Vaquero357

New in Town
I’ve got the same one. Love it. Leaves room to layer and I’m wearingnit own to 20f.
Ps gonna guess ih634 but what about the boots?

...hey Bfd70, actually IH XHS888's and Ariat pull ons which are nice enough for the price but...

...I just got my 'fit kit' package from Wesco Boot Company so now I'm I'm trouble.

joe mcqueen

New in Town
The IH Decks are great looking and well made but I would have to get a large fit in chest which would push the length to 28" :( ...To achieve the fit I am looking for it would have to be closer to 26 " ... Most of The Japanese N-1's f=will fit in chest and length but arms are too short..

Vaquero357

New in Town
The IH Decks are great looking and well made but I would have to get a large fit in chest which would push the length to 28" :( ...To achieve the fit I am looking for it would have to be closer to 26 " ... Most of The Japanese N-1's f=will fit in chest and length but arms are too short..

...one thing about the IH's you'll never have to worry about the sleeve length being too short!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk