Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aerial Star Vintage Leather Jackets - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB17COT

Familiar Face
Oh boy, Chris sent the jacket yesterday! Should be getting it in the next few days- review coming soon! He's been extremely helpful so far and great to deal with. Can't wait to see the jacket.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Its taken a while JB... Whats the deal? Chris received it 2 weeks ago... Only sending now? Looking forward to pics and review.

JB17COT

Familiar Face
Just received my new Aerial Star A-2 yesterday - it's beautiful! I tried it on and it’s absolutely great! Fits perfectly, I got it in size 42 and had 1 inch added to the body and 1 inch added to the sleeves (as recommended by the owner, Chris). I’m very happy with it. The leather is absolutely fantastic, beautiful russet brown, buttery and doesn’t need to be broken in too much. The shape and fit of the jacket is perfect too. It’s exactly the length and cut I wanted: I feel I can move in the jacket and I’m not restricted, but the jacket still look nice a fitted.

I can't recommend enough, especially Chris's customer service, he has been absolutely great.

Just wanted to let you fellow loungers know - I'm going to post a full review and pictures shortly... just a bit too busy at work this week to do it!

JB17COT

Familiar Face
Hey guys, I received the jacket!!
Just posted a new thread about it, although haven't had time to do a full review yet, I just wanted to let people know. The jacket is absolutely great, more details to come but too busy at work right now...
The reason for the delay is that when Chris received the jacket from the factory, he looked at it in details to check everything was ok. He noticed the way the hook and eye pieces were attached wasn't quite right for him, and he called me to discuss. He said he would rather send it back to the factory and get it fixed before sending it to me. I agreed but forgot to mention it on the lounge... Hence the delay!
Anyway it was all worth it. Couldn't be happier with the jacket. Pics and details to come, although apologies in advance it might not be for a few more days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy