Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 1920's halfbelt pre production !!!

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi everybody,

I thought this one was a true keeper but this one feels just a little on the large side!
It is a size 40, I am a true Aero 38. Took a chance at this size 40 as it was a slim design but unfortunately just a little on the large side for my taste!
Hard to let it go, it is a one of a kind Aero in tumbled fqhh with a talon zip and Locharron tartan lining! Measurements pit to pit 22,5", Shoulder to end of cuff 25,2", back 23,3", Shoulder to shoulder 18", front 2,5" longer than back,
Zipper 19,5". Received in March at 575 £ ( 900 $ )+ ship. Asking 650$ + shipping. I will be on holiday for a week, back on May 18th, but able to answer questions! If someones interested, I can ship the jacket no sooner than 20 th of May! First picture with flash outside, the rest without!

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Offcourse, but I dont have only period correct clothes in the rest of my wardrobe. I have an Aero 30´s halfbelt that is 24.4" and that is pushing it for me and I really have to think twice on what jeans I put on with it.

So for me this jacket is perfect, but hella short :D

wild_balls

Practically Family
No problems with normal vintage cut jeans, with fashion jeans, pockets kneehigh, then you have a problem!
I am wearing Edwin jap denim on the fit pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy