Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 1950's Flight Jacket in Black front Quarter Horsehide

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Hello!

From the beginning I thought that this jacket is a little bit too roomy in the chest for me. But fascinated by the fine Front Quarter Horsehide, its smell and the perfect making and because of the fact that I didn’t wear it very often (because of the warm weather period) I actually didn’t realize it.

To make it short: This jacket is for sale now !

And before I offer it at ebay’s I’d like to make a pre-offer right here at the Fedora Lounge.

If you like your jacket more comfortable in the chest or if you are not as slim as I am in the chest (my chest measures 96 cm / 37.8”, with half-breath) you will get a really perfect jacket.

Got it six months ago and worn for about 15 times, not broken in yet, of course without scuffs, scratches or markings! You should know that I “pamper” my jackets and most of the six months since I got it I had it stored well in a cupboard of our non-smoker household.

The exact measures are (tag size 38):

Shoulder: 47 cm / 18.5” (regular measure)

Arm (shoulder seam to end of knit cuff): 69 cm / 27” (customized)

Back length: 68 cm / 26.7” (customized)

Chest / pit2pit: 60 / 23.7” (regular measure)

The jacket offered is an Aero Leather 1950’s Flight Jacket, but without the patch pockets, only with the side entry pockets (same style as the “Happy Days”).

Leather: Aero Standard Black Heavy Front Quarter Horsehide.

Lining is the fine black cotton drill.

Zipper: Aero antique brass zipper.

Inside pocket on the right side (vertical opening, the “gun”-style). Depth of this
inside pocket is about 7”.

There is a name tag sewn in the lining, which will of course be taken out with the stitching holes nearly invisible.

More than 25% off!

GBP 430.00
EUR 535,00
USD 673.00

The early bird gets the worm ...

With kind regards,

Johannes

Presented and discussed here (please scroll down):

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?63524-Won’t-trade-it-for-pure-gold-…/page2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR