Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 20's Hercules

schitzo

Suspended
That is a very nice jacket. Sometimes accidents are blessings. So how long do you/we/me have to wait now?

I agree there can be happy accidents, and the thought did cross my mind more than once. Not sure about turnaround but I got the impression from Christine that it won't be too long

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Schitz, what are the measurements - back, pit, shoulder, & sleeves? What is the body and sleeve linings? What is the cuff lining? I noticed the throat latch and hookless zipper. Very interesting looking jacket. If it fits and feels great while worn, I would have been hard pressed to pass on it.

schitzo

Suspended
Schitz, what are the measurements - back, pit, shoulder, & sleeves? What is the body and sleeve linings? What is the cuff lining? I noticed the throat latch and hookless zipper. Very interesting looking jacket. If it fits and feels great while worn, I would have been hard pressed to pass on it.

Apologies for the delay old chap i've been under the weather. The lining etc is all standard; so that's cord body and cuffs with moleskin sleeves. Length is 25" which is 0.5 longer than standard, sleeves are 27.5", shoulders are 18" and pit to pit is 22"

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Any photos of this being worn? Supposedly it's not as slim as the 30's HB which could be a good thing. Are the moleskin sleeves grabby on you shirt sleeves when putting it on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart