Aero 25% Off Sale...

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Worf, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

Got an email from Aero stating that due to strange times... in order to keep the staff working they've had to make a good deal of stock due to Horween import delays. So they're offer 25% off on stock jackets and other stuff on hand. Only for 24 hours so. Limited sizes etc...

Worf

2. Edward

Edward Bartender

Ironically, I came here to get off the Aero page because I'm so very tempted... then I see this thread. You think I could convince Her Indoors it's a sign from the Divine? ;)

Chuck Power, Peacoat, Worf and 2 others like this.
  3. Canuck Panda

Canuck Panda Practically Family

Also very tempted.
    The sale page usually gives the most return in satisfaction. Still waiting to see if a Cherry CXL will pop up last minute in the 42 size. There is only one in 38 disguised as a 40 and one true 44. Nothing in the middle. Ugh.

Worf likes this.
  4. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead One Too Many

I think I've made huge strides in my self control :cool: Saw the post on IG, said to myself, ah, don't need anything. 1 hour later (vs. instantly LOL) I did check out of "curiosity" LOL. About 5 jackets I could buy without thinking about it. But walked away. Lets see how I hold up. That black jerky Sheene looks killer, anything redskin is always a battle.

Chuck Power, Bfd70, Worf and 2 others like this.
  5. Aloysius

Aloysius One of the Regulars

The Kelpie A-2 I had my eye on for a few weeks seemed to sell as soon as the sale went live so it was gone by the time I checked. Close save!

Edward and Worf like this.
  6. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Nice offer - I'll hold off for now.

Worf and Aloysius like this.
  7. Spiney

Spiney Familiar Face

Just snagged my first ever Aero, was tempted anyway and then 25% off sealed the deal. Everyman in Seal Vicenza.

Worf, Edward, Robbie79 and 5 others like this.
  8. Harris HTM

Harris HTM One Too Many

I was drooling over a shearling lined Barnstormer for months now. I wasn't buying because of the Aero policy of not subtracting the British VAT (which means the jacket will be 24something% more expensive for me). The 25% off evened out the losses and I pulled the trigger. It'll be my 2nd shearling lined Aero.

Canuck Panda, Worf and Marc mndt like this.
  9. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Thanks for sharing this info with us. However, I DON'T NEED ANOTHER LEATHER JACKET! ;)

10. Edward

Edward Bartender

Look forward to seeing that one - it's one model I don't think I've seen in the wild yet, but an Everyman in cxl horse or steer in cordovan is on my (long) 'wants list'. I keep a word document on my laptop with a list of all the jackets I really want; it's currently on four Goldtops, two Wested, and about eight or nine Aeros.... The fantasy is that one day the big Lotto win comes in, and I'll be straight on a train to Gala, list in hand...

Chuck Power, AeroFan_07 and Spiney like this.
  11. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

Errr yeah... that's what they ALL say! Methinks he doth protest too much! "Jacket??? Leather Jackets???? We don't need no stinkin' leather jackets.... but we all WANT one!"

Worf

Edward and Peacoat like this.
  12. Spiney

Spiney Familiar Face

Jacket arrived today. Unfortunately it absolutely drowns me. Sent back.

13. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Sorry to hear that! It must have been air-freighted to get here so fast....

Spiney likes this.
  14. Spiney

Spiney Familiar Face

No, I’m in England. Next day post.

AeroFan_07 likes this.