Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A-2, Size 48/50 - Seal w/Berry Knits - as new

I'm selling an as-new Aero size 48/50 42-15142-P in seal HH with berry knits. Asking $625 shipped in the CONUS. (UK, $750 - includes USA VAT) lol
A new one is 12+ weeks and $800+
The jacket I purchased is too short for me. I am 6'-4", so this would be good for someone shorter than myself.

The numbers are as follows:

Pit to pit: 26"

Front, collar bottom to end of knits: 22.5"

Arms, shoulders to end of knits: 24.75"

Back, base of neck to end of knits: 26"

Shoulders: 23"Epaulets: 9"

I can and will take more pics. If you have any questions, please PM me. I would like to avoid ebay, so let me know.

LEATHER.jpg

tag.jpg

reararms.jpg

Rear.jpg

Front-1.jpg

flap.jpg

collar-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wise guys! You notice CONUS. I know you guys don't drink enough milk over there to get this big. It's probably a big 48 really. Had it been longer, it would stay here.
It looks 10x better in person than the pics. Bums me out...love the hide and grain. The berry knits are not nearly as pronounced as pics make them look. They are beautiful!
I see why this one is so popular...

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Hope it comes good Scott - it'll give you time to change your mind half a dozen times in the meantime! I see you in a SAT!

James Miller

One of the Regulars
Oh Boy! Oh Boy! I can't wait till it arrives. It's around 95 here in Forida, I'll be cranking the A/C up so I can wear around in the house.
Come on everybody does it when it's too hot to wear a jacket outside. Ha! Ha!.

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! I can't wait till it arrives. It's around 95 here in Forida, I'll be cranking the A/C up so I can wear around in the house.Come on everybody does it when it's too hot to wear a jacket outside. Ha! Ha!.
Enjoy it James. Hated to sell it, but I almost came out even - almost. That's the rub buying and selling. But I'm glad it will have a good home. The hide on that thing is going to look wonderful once broken in - even after two short wearings, the arms show it's going to be beautiful. Nothing like the seal/berry combo IMO. I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it.Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24