Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A2 38-1711-P sizing question - need help.

Lungomare

A-List Customer
It's here. It's stiff and more boxy then I thought it would be and I'll try to get some daylight pictures tomorrow or on sunday. ;)

I am in the state of a new order and would be interested to see some pics of the 38 contract.

Thanks,

Johannes

Cole

One of the Regulars
Well you've allready seen my jackethere. Maybe you have not seen Gancho's jacket, the one that gave me the idea to order in FQHH. You'll find it here.

Windward

Practically Family
Hi Cole ...I also wear a 46 so can you give me the armpit to armpit measure - was it standard or customized ?
I would guess for a 46 it could be 23+2 so the result will be 25"?

Thanks in advance - wear it in good health!

Cole

One of the Regulars
Hi Cole ...I also wear a 46 so can you give me the armpit to armpit measure - was it standard or customized ?
I would guess for a 46 it could be 23+2 so the result will be 25"?

Thanks in advance - wear it in good health!

I'll try to take some measurements in the next few days and will post them here.

Cole

One of the Regulars
OK, I measures the jacket zipped up, lying flat on the back. The pit to pit measurement is 64 cm / 25". Isn't it a size 50 then? I guess I'll realy have to contact Amanda about it.

a2-12.jpg

garzo

One of the Regulars
I realize this is an old thread but I was looking into a Vanson Model B and just came across it. I see Cole's size 44 Vanson measures just 25" in length. On the Vanson website, though, the size 44 and 46 Model Bs are listed as measuring 26".

Does anyone know whether this model varies that much in length? Are some same-model, same-size Vansons shorter than others?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner