Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero ANJ4 with D1 length fleece size 38

Grasp loo paper

One of the Regulars
unfortunately not, i think 25 inch. just to be sure if youre interested, you can measure your sleeves (both) + shoulder width of a jacket you own. and compare it to this one: 44 + 62+62

bensta96

New in Town
I think the sleeves and shoulders should fit just fine. I saw your original post from when you first got it. Is the back length 24.5 inches? I'm a bit taller at 5, 9 and normally my jackets are about 25-26 in. Might be able to squeeze by with a half inch. The Avi b3 that I'm returning says it's length is 62 cm (length is fine) but I'm not sure how accurate their measurements are because their chest/shoulder seems off from a lot of others.

Grasp loo paper

One of the Regulars
Well I think it’s more about where your hips are, same height people have longer or shorter legs.. I’m 5’6 with short legs. Ideally I go for 24 inch back but 25 works too especially if it’s cold. If you say your avi was ok at 62cm then this one should do too.
I have a friend who’s 180cm (I am 168) and we have same jacket length, he simply have longer legs

Jiantle

Familiar Face
+1 to that. It depends how long your torso is. I'm 180cm and also prefer a 24 inch back because I have long legs. Makes it harder to buy off-the-rack jackets because I need a longer sleeve length compared to back length.

bensta96

New in Town
Well I think it’s more about where your hips are, same height people have longer or shorter legs.. I’m 5’6 with short legs. Ideally I go for 24 inch back but 25 works too especially if it’s cold. If you say your avi was ok at 62cm then this one should do too.
I have a friend who’s 180cm (I am 168) and we have same jacket length, he simply have longer legs
Good point. I'm thinking it may be just a half inch to short or just perfect, but I'm willing to take a try in case it works out. Would you take 500 usd? Figuring there's a good chance it may be capture and release on the sizing.

Grasp loo paper

One of the Regulars
Okay ill do 500 usd + shipping if thats ok for you, still a very good deal IMO. I can send it on saturday only (working too late for post office to be open during the week)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner