Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger order advice

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
That red alpaca looks great, picking a lining for this jacket is proving the most difficult choice so far.

konadog

Practically Family
my recent bootlegger premier did not come with epaulets, and i never even discussed them upon ordering from thurston. i went sateen in the sleeves, which i really dig. mine is in russet goat, and with one coat of Bick 4 it feels just awesome with very, very little break in required.

ChubbMuff

New in Town
HD - I apologise and do not wish to derail this thread - but what is that tree to your left? Did you grow it? It is beautiful.

HD - I apologise and do not wish to derail this thread - but what is that tree to your left? Did you grow it? It is beautiful.

It was an evergreen that was shaped like that when I bought it although half that size. I believe it was called an Angel Hair Arborvitae (something like that). Delicate enough to keep trimmed with scissors. Unfortunately as it grew larger the globes became top heavy causing the limbs to droop and bend over...and the globes couldn't be trimmed short enough to lessen the weight without killing it..so the shrub had to be removed. It was quite nice and unusual while it lasted.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails