Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero brown FQHH hercules 38 long

schitzo

Suspended
Man these ebay jerk offs are really jerking me..

On all my listings I make it as clear as possible (I can't actually state it) that you can get my item for 10% less by buying direct.

So in the case of this halfblet - which I've all but decided I'm gonna keep and get relined in shearling - I think my asking price is realistic. Probably it's even a bit better than that as after all, to buy it from the aero sales page would cost another £!00 (probably) - and then obviously there's the 6 month wait to suck up.

Yet all these ebay shmucks (there are 26 watching this jacket) must think I'm a crackhead desperate to fund my next fix!!! And half the time these low ball offers aren't even coming at me in GBP!!! No decorum whatsoever

Well chaps, I think there is only one way to deal with people like this - which is I'm gonna have to slap on a massive price hike just to irk those losers!! They are aggravating me so I reckon I ought to at least try and irk back a bit. I'm keeping it anyway so I say **** the lot of em!

Therefore, just in case any of you are watching my listing and wonder to yourself what the hell is he doing, that's what I'm doing

@Bretron of course you would! As all of us on here knows you my friend are a sick sick man!

Last edited:

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
I find it's better to sell BIN rather than auction; and if you do use auction a high starting price is likely to mean either it remains unsold or someone will pop up at the end and buy it for that. So you might as well offer BIN and stipulate that all offers below a figure you think is taking the piss never even get to you. People have no shame and will send you ridiculously low offers.

If you want to encourage buyers to buy off eBay it's tricky. But putting that the item is available for sale elsewhere and can be withdrawn from sale at any time is good, and put your email on the listing to circumvent eBay messages.

schitzo

Suspended
I would use BIN but am using the auction format here, with the price I would have set for BIN, because ebay auction listings were free that wknd.

I would say, If you do put your email address on a listing be ready for Russian and Nigerian ****s to spam the hell out of it, and so definitely never use the one you have for paypal

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
I offered $127 + free shipping. Just wanted to see how you reacted in my mind. Sorry, couldn't resist lol

lol I knew that was you you ba***rd!

If only you'd taken the time to tell me about some other aero jackets that sold on ebay for like 8 bucks, 17 bucks and £23.50 I would have accepted your offer! Alas, you overlooked that particularly skilful play

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
lol I knew that was you you ba***rd!

If only you'd taken the time to tell me about some other aero jackets that sold on ebay for like 8 bucks, 17 bucks and £23.50 I would have accepted your offer! Alas, you overlooked that particularly skilful play

Schitz, you were never in any danger of Butte buying your jacket since there is no way that he could even get it zipped up. :beer: :D lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot