Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cafe Racer arrived today

ando.thun

New in Town
Finally and after a nine month wait it arrived

and it is a thing of beauty!

Sorry about the crappy pictures I just want to post and then go out for a ride.

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

more pictures and the full history to follow.

Edward

Bartender
I've never seen the 'Rock and Roll' label before - is this part of Aero's move towards different labels for different series?

eggleman

One of the Regulars
Did you request the new label , or did it come like that without asking ?
Jacket looks great BTW. Did you get Ken's revised collar design ?
My Café Racer is about 10yrs old now , and still getting better with age.

ando.thun

New in Town
Sorry no new pictures yet.

The label was requested, as were the angled breast pockets.
I presume the collar is the new style as it was done just last week.

The label was discussed some time ago. It got rave reviews. But fist I've seen one on someone's new jacket. Labels are cool. I like the addition.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
They're a nice touch, gives it sense of sense of individuality to a jacket - people seem to like the old labels too (are we talking retro-retro design?). A good way of also stymying copies, or at least making it tricky, by creating a spread of designs.

They're a nice touch, gives it sense of sense of exclusivity - people seem to like the old labels too (are we talking retro-retro design?). A good way of also stymying copies, or at least making it tricky, by creating a spread of designs.
Yeah, these days some crap factory in a crazy location can crank out labels all day long. Or they get nicked. There's stories of legit WWII labels making way to reproduction jackets as well - likely on eBay or the like. I used to have a small collection of labels when I was younger. They can tell a story about a companies history if they're around long enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot