Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cafe Racer Arrives!

olworthers

A-List Customer
PICTURES! Especially of the "dirt-rider collar" and the inside leather on the sleeve ends.

By the way, didn't go for the leather inside the sleeves. I requested this option but Amanda advised against it and also said that there is a charge for that option....

borisna

A-List Customer
Griff the leather cuffs is actually standard in stuart, cossack and teamster jackets not the 30's halfbelt
I did a LOT of research on this recently :D

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Aha, i suspected it was standard in more jackets but wasn´t sure. Hovever my halfbelt came with leather cuffs and I´m pretty sure there wasnt any discussion about it.

It may be because it was in the medium oilpull, its thinner and there wasnt much left so maybe they let it slide due to the shortness of the leather and the fact that it was thin enough not to be of discomfort.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I have a 30's halfbelt on order and the leather-lined cuffs are standard.

Here is the response from Amanda when I requested leather-lined cuffs on my 30's HB:

we dont charge for inside leather cuffs, as this is standard on a button cuff.

Last edited:

mrc

Familiar Face
Nice back. Really like that back style that Insurrection began doing with Aero years ago! Seems that most now either go with this back or a back with no gussets, either of which is probably a good move.

I second the "How is the fit?" motion.

Nice back. Really like that back style that Insurrection began doing with Aero years ago! Seems that most now either go with this back or a back with no gussets, either of which is probably a good move.

I second the "How is the fit?" motion.

Just curious. Do you work for Insurrection..?
HD

olworthers

A-List Customer
Couple of shots of the fit as requested:

imageqsm.jpg

imagettx.jpg

imagebuz.jpg

-OW

olworthers

A-List Customer
Yes - had to put the camera on a low table to take the shot!

I do ride, but with no bike at the moment, it'll be broken-in whilst on foot!!

-OW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy