Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cafe Racer Arrives!

olworthers

A-List Customer
Hi All,

Well, my Aero Jacket arrived yesterday. Here was my previous thread on the subject: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?63275-Aero-Cafe-Racer-Opinions!&highlight=olworthers

Specs:
Brown
Heavy FQ Horsehide
Dirt rider style collar
Black Cotton Drill lining
Half length bi-swing back
2 G-1 style pockets in lining, snap closure
Inch + of leather inside the sleeve ends
Extra length on the sleeves
Brass Fittings

A quick shot, I'll get some of me wearing it posted in the next few days...

imageimoe.jpg

What can I say. The fit is perfect. Give Amanda your measurements, tell her how you want it to fit, and rest assured it will be what you want. The quality is truly outstanding, surpassing my already high expectations. Debating whether or not to go for an Aero...? Just go for it, I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks to everyone who was helpful in their advice when I was looking to get the specs right!

-OW

wallis

Familiar Face
Congrats! It's a great feeling when that jacket comes knocking at your front door. My Highwayman showed up a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, she looks gorgeous. Love it in brown fqhh!

olworthers

A-List Customer
Congrats! It's a great feeling when that jacket comes knocking at your front door. My Highwayman showed up a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, she looks gorgeous. Love it in brown fqhh!

Thanks - yes it was a great feeling opening that box up!!

olworthers

A-List Customer
Makes me want to go for a ride! Looks awesome. Can't wait to see more pics. Now, go beat it! (Do you ride?)

Thanks! Yes I do ride, although I'm in between bikes at the moment so I'll be breaking it in on foot for the moment ;)

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
I really, REALLY need a jacket like that!!!!

Then contact Amanda and order one... A little tentative? Ask her to send you some swatches... This is the Enabler Lounge after all! :cool:

BTW - it is a beautiful jacket. :eusa_clap

olworthers

A-List Customer
I can't believe I'm asking this; can you post images of the back of the jacket?

Will do, things are a bit hectic for me at the moment, but rest assured - a full set of photos are to follow ASAP....!!

-OW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy