Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO "CAFE RACER" for sale! SIZE 48 BROWN LIKE NEW

leonardo1972

New in Town
"Cafe Racer" - Heavy Front Quarter Horsehide SIZE 48

Aero manufacture two similar versions of the Cafe Racer. Both jackets offer a slimmer fit than the standard bike jacket and are based on the style of the popular swinging 60's Cafe Racer jackets.

This more authentically styled Two Pocket Cafe Racer has no side pockets, two zip closing breast pockets, bi-swing back, neat stand collar with single stud fastening, "Aero" centre zipper, zipped cuffs, double kidney protection panel and is fully

lined in black 100% cotton drill.

THIS JACKET COST OVER 950 DOLLARS, (625 POUNDS PLUS SHIPPING AND IMPORT TAXES

FROM SCOTLAND

WHICH PUT IT WELL OVER A THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS!)

The color is a brown tumbled front quarter horsehide Cafe Racer in a size 48". Fitted with brass Aero hardware in a beautiful deep brown color. The jacket is lined with a deep brown tartan and has no inside pocket. Two zipper breast pockets.

FLAWLESS COAT! WORN 10 TIMES. NEVER ON A BIKE OR IN THE RAIN. NO DAMAGE AT ALL TO THE ZIPPERS, LEATHER, OR INTERIOR OF COAT. NO WEAR AND TEAR AT ALL. NOT EVEN BROKEN IN YET!

THE COAT IS A TRUE 48. DON'T HAVE THE DIMENSIONS. AERO CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THE SIZE BY YOUR WEIGHT AND HEIGHT. I AM 5'9' AND

WEIGHT 190 AND MY CHEST MEASURES 46/WAIST IS 36 AND IT IS A COMFORTABLE FIT. (ROOM TO WEAR A SWEATSHIRT UNDERNEATH!) WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO SELL IT BUT I'M A BROKE FIREMAN WITH TWO KIDS THAT NEED DIAPERS!

CHECK OUT THE AERO SITE FOR MORE INFO ON THE COAT.

CUSTOM DESIGNED AND PURCHASED IN THE FALL OF 2010. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. NO RETURNS!

HAPPY BIDDING!!

25 to 25 1/2 inches pit to pit
24 to 25 inches from shoulder to cuff
21 to 22 inches from shoulder to shoulder
22 to 22 1/2 inches from collar to bottom of jacket in front
26 to 27 inches from collar to bottom of jacket in back

These were done with jacket zipped shut but I'm not a tailor and it was with a metal 12 inch ruler so they could be a half inch off either way.

Can't load the photos cause they are too large but this is on eBAY right now for photos and more info!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy