Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cafe Racer vintage fqhh 44 for sale

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hello,

since the first try on I think that my Aero Cafe Racer is too roomy for me. it is not a lot, but enough reason for me to offer it to you.

It is a 4 pocket cafe racer made from a perfect hide of Aero´s black vintage frontquarter horsehide. The leather is really outstanding. Very thick and absolutely plain. Very constant panels. I ordered allready a new one, I´m pray that it will look the same like this.

It is a size 44 with a 1 inch longer body and 1,5 inch longer arms. I have 192 cm / 88 kg. The lenght is perfect in body and sleeves. Either 5 kg more or you like a jacket not so slimfit like me.

measurement: Shoulder to shoulder: 52 cm
Lenght of the back: 68cm
Sleeves: 68 cm

The jacket has two inside pockets and a Royal Stewart linning. It was made by Moira in the end of the last year. I weared the jacket a few times, but it is like new. I´m a non smoker and have no pets.

I ask 500,- € plus shipping for it. More via PM.

130510164759_P1090500.JPG

130510171319_P1090586.JPG

130510171456_P1090592.JPG

130510171604_P1090588.JPG

130510171823_P1090492.JPG

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Too bad its too big for me.
I am gonna order one almost like it in the not too distant future.

Could I ask you for a picture of the back even tho Im not gonna buy it?

andy richards

Practically Family
Hi GriffdelaGriff,
Jacket looks good on you I think. Length is certainly ok. If you do like a more snug-fit, maybe just send the jacket to Aero and let them place between the front and back panels adjustable side straps as with the Highwayman and LHB for example. Of course ask Amanda first, but this might work out for you. [huh]

On my Highwayman, which I sold a couple of months ago, I had two side-straps at each side.

Hope this is helpful for you.
Andy

IMG00005-2.jpg

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Thanks for your help.

Nobody said that it looks too big. I have a special idea of how a cafe racer should fit. I've been to Galashiels with this jacket and there is no way to make it smaler. The adjustable straps are not a possibility for me.

It's a pity. The leather terrific!!

Cheers

olli

pipvh

Practically Family
That Aero horsehide is like armour plating when it's new. Seriously, it looks good on you. I'd recommend giving it some serious wear-in time before you decide to ditch it. Check the thread in 'Outerwear' for water treatments - and a hot water treatment might even shrink it to where you want it to be. I've never done it myself, mind you!:rolleyes:

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hello Guys,

indeed, it does not look too big on the picture. At least it is my craziness. i have a really trim fit cafe racer on my mind, with no compromise to comfort.
The leather is the aero vintage horsehide, which is already soft.

Again, the leather is absolute dynamite. I have some more aeros and also seen a lot, I ve been in the factory. this is one of the best i´ve seen! it is absolute smooth, no place where the leather is thinner, no wrinkles.

If have already ordered a new cafe racer and hope that the leather is like this.

Form armpit to armlpit it is 60 cm.

500,- € are 620,- $, shipping to US is 55 $

Regards

Oliver

QTime

New in Town
Hello Oliver,

very nice Aero !

Is the jacket still for sale ? Shoot me a pm with your email if you want to. (I cant write a pm - don´t know why, maybe lack of posts?)

Simon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass