Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Chips

Psant25

One Too Many
BDD5D4AF-D8A4-454A-B204-DCDD5B5861C4.jpeg A858D8C5-A15F-4210-83F1-D85982C0C036.jpeg I wanted to share some aero chips info for anyone interested.

sizing in chest and shoulders is similar to the highwayman

i wear a 38 highwayman and a 38 chips

shoulder is about 19
Pit to pit about 23.5

stock chips sleeve and highwayman sleeve is 25.25

stock highwayman length is 25
stock chips back is 23.5

chips is maybe a tad slimmer in the chest and also tapers some. Also, has the side laces to cinch some too obviously

my two aero highwayman jackets I specified plus 3/4 sleeve and plus 1/2 inch back

My chips I specified plus 3/4 inch sleeve and plus 1 inch back

with the chips I can sit on the bike without getting choked out. It also has enough length in my opinion for casual wear.

i do like a jacket with some room for comfort and to layer

i am 5 ft 11 inches and 170 lbs. I have a 40 inch chest. I wear 33x32 levis.

this black cxl hh batch is just beautiful

sleeves are pretty much the same as my zip sleeve highwayman jackets. They seem big to start. With a longsleeve shirt and some creasing they are much better. If a flex my arm at elbow there really is not much extra room at the biceps. Do not think I would want more tapered.

let me know if any questions,
Brad

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very nice jacket and fit there Brad. It's a style we don't see that much from Aero, but in fact it was one of the very first ones I ever tired on back in 2013 when Aero was a pie-in-the-sky Pipe dream for me. I will say that while similar to some elements of the Gibson & Barnes M/C patrol jacket I once owned, the details, as well as the leather wieght are probably far more friendly for daily wear, on or off the bike. That jacket was an 11.0 lb monster, its' simply too much for daily use.

Hope to see more photos as it develops it's character...

Haha i saw that sold and he said “far off land” or something. Was going to ask if chicago is considered far off land. Thought you would snag it. Hope the length works
I think my CPD cured me of needing 27" back length! And I owe you for that one. I was watching it from the minute you put it up in the deals thread. The seller was so sweet, she even put a Christmas card in the box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy