Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Connolly Leather vs FQHH

dubpynchon

One Too Many
BTY I notice some loungers spell Connolly "Connelly" Do a search on the classified forum.
Here is another Aero Connoly jacket Police jacket I received recently from Darle in Germany size 44 with 23 pit to pit large shoulders and sleeves. The fit is sloppy on me not sure about keeping it. I love the texture and my wife likes it.
Aillee zip
View attachment 201078 View attachment 201079 View attachment 201080 View attachment 201081
Great Dylan pic as your avatar, I’m listening to ‘Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door’, probably the only Dylan song I wish went on longer.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just received a 1950s Aero Halfbelt in Connolly leather from Corky C. the other day, and I'm still sitting here blown away by it: the feel, the graininess, the smell are really something. I'd been looking for a black leather for some time, and within a week or so found two that I couldn't turn down - the Connolly and a Cockpit short leather peacoat, both of which couldn't be better fits if I'd gone through Thurston's. Thenks to the sellers, TFL, and Santa!

Bartud2

New in Town
Hello , what do you think , how to date Aero with this patch, could it be connolly steerhide?

Attachments

• JSSi6N.png
    JSSi6N.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 30

Bartud2

New in Town
This is very likely to be Connolly steer. Jacket (label) dates to around 1985-87.
Do you have a picture of the jacket? The label looks to be in almost NOS condition
Hi, this is random picture, on ebay is listed jacket with similar patch and I was doing some research could it be connolly steer, but I was wondering is it possible that patch could be in such good state because jacket overall is very worn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko