Aero Cropduster . . . gone?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Benny Holiday, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday My Mail is Forwarded Here

I was just perusing Aero's website because, hey, there are days I just like to drool over leather jackets and pretend I have money to actually buy more of 'em. Anyways, I've always fancied that one day, I'd get a Cropduster, 'cause it's different with the elasticated waist treatment and 2 near-vertical chest zips, but lo and behold, I didn't see the model listed anywhere in their leather jacket selection. Has it been dropped from the offerings during the virus shutdown? Or am I just using my "man eyes" and can't see it for looking?

ton312 likes this.
  2. ton312

ton312

I think that model was on the chopping block brother. I remember reading that somewhere and Aero is about to introduce a slew of new designs. That said, you my friend, might be grandfathered in, should the need for CD arise.

Benny Holiday likes this.
  3. Benny Holiday

Cool thanks for the info bud!

4. GHT

GHT I'll Lock Up

You can still get The Cropduster Benny, but as you say, purchase will damage your wealth: https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-cropduster

jonesy86 likes this.
  5. Benny Holiday

Indeed. That'd be $1530AUD plus 10% goods & services tax so our elected leeches can enjoy their bloated pensions. Yikes!

Fonzie likes this.
  6. cloudylemonade

cloudylemonade A-List Customer

This was removed in error - we hadn't realised, so thanks for pointing this out! It's back up online now :)

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1464

7. Graemsay

Graemsay Practically Family

You forgot import duty, at 5%. :)

My back of the envelope calculation suggests it'd cost around $1800 for a Vicenza jacket direct from Aero. That's about the same as it would be from a local stockist, like Pickings and Parry.

As for the Cropduster, I'm sure that Aero could build you one if you asked nicely.

8. Peacoat

Peacoat Bartender Bartender

See Holly's post just minutes before yours; the Cropduster is still in the catalogue—removed from the online catalogue in error. It's now back.

Graemsay and dannyk like this.
  9. Benny Holiday

Thank you Holly!

And Graemsay, thanks for the good news! lol Stay safe in Melbourne mate.