Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Fontana CR sz. 42" w/mods

Something else has come along, as it always does (spoiler alert not leather!), so I've decided to keep but one single Aero. And it's not this one. This is a really wonderful jacket. 3oz CXL steer, lined in OD drill w Talon #5's on all 5 zips. I received this jacket in late March 2018 and wore it about ten times. The new owner will have some work to do. It's not overly heavy but it is a bit stiffer than most the steer I've handled. When I spec'd this jacket I had envisioned something like the old Bates CR's and Julie really brought that vision to life. Two cat eye chest zips, no interior pocket. It's lean and mean. Link to my review and more pics:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-fontana-cr-black-steer-cxl-v-1-0.93391/
$675 shipped via PayPal. I'm open to reasonable offers as well.
Measures:
23.5" p2p
26.75" back length not incl. collar
26.5" sleeve length
19.5" across shoulders
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
A real bargain, somebody will be happy to enjoy this gorgeous jacket.
Wish it would be a size smaller, very like it. Superb in its every tiny detail.

Kuro

Practically Family
Wow, really nice jacket. Seriously. If I didn't already have my Aero J-100, I would bite.

GLWS!

I should add for fit I'm 5'11 and around 215 lbs. maybe a little lighter now after not lifting for a week and becoming weak.

trapp

Practically Family
Good lord, the jacket fits you perfect.

Great deal for someone here. If I needed another black cafe racer I couldn't do much better than this.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I think I'm done with the full custom thing. Keeping the HB and some vintage so and so's and everything won't be leather!
So Ton, are you saying unequivocally that the honeymoon is over? You won’t be getting jackets 3 or 4-5 times a week, only once or twice a month now, if you’re a good boy??
Ha
B

Hh121

Banned
Something like that. No more customs that's for sure. I've got something from Full count Japan inbound. After that I think I'm good!

Is there any reason you don't want to do custom no more? Or you just wanna try another maker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran