Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Half-belt

jeo

One Too Many
I say keep it. Especially if you plan a losing some weight. You don’t need much for this to look better, maybe just a few pounds.

IMO the most important aspect of a fit isn’t necessarily how that particular garment is supposed to fit (although it’s probably wise to take that into consideration) but rather how it makes you feel. If something is bugging you about the jacket, no matter what it is, it doesn’t matter how many people tell you it’s perfect you’ll always have that creeping doubt in the back of your mind. I’ve experienced this and I think most people have as well. So what I’m trying to say is that it’s all about personal preference and how you like things to fit so you can feel comfortable and confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueWallpaper

Familiar Face
I say keep it. Especially if you plan a losing some weight. You don’t need much for this to look better, maybe just a few pounds.

IMO the most important aspect of a fit isn’t necessarily how that particular garment is supposed to fit (although it’s probably wise to take that into consideration) but rather how it makes you feel. If something is bugging you about the jacket, no matter what it is, it doesn’t matter how many people tell you it’s perfect you’ll always have that creeping doubt in the back of your mind. I’ve experienced this and I think most people have as well. So what I’m trying to say is that it’s all about personal preference and how you like things to fit so you can feel comfortable and confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this sums it up perfectly but you’ll probably think ‘this isn’t useful with regards getting other people’s opinions, which is what i asked for’. the take away though is that it’s within an acceptable/normal/good fit and it’s all down to personal preference whether you think it’s a good fit or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points