Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman 36" black heavy steerhide FOR SALE.

Radu

Familiar Face
For sale a 36" black heavy steerhide AERO HWM . Received in May 2011 from Aero and I wear it only in the fall of 2011 so it is in perfect condition.

the measures :

*Armpit to armpit –22.5”
*Sleeve length (from shoulder seam down the outside sleeve to the cuff) – 26"
*Back length (from the collar seam, not including collar, to bottom of the jacket) – 25"
*Shoulders (straight across the back)- 18"

The lining is black cotton drill for body and for the sleeves too, no storm cuffs.

2" leather band on the bottom, inside.

One horizontal inside pockets on right side and a gun pocket on left.

Price : 400 Euro shipping included to EU
For outside EU shipping please ask me for the cost.

HWMBK4resize.jpg

HWMBK3resize.jpg

HWMBKresize-1.jpg

Thank you

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Great looking jacket and I would consider buying it, but the sleeves are too long for me. The strange part is...I'm a 40 Regular and this is almost a perfect fit for me. These Aero Highwaymans run quite large, huh?

I have a size 40 Aero Highwayman with added sleeve length. The measurements of this size 36 is almost exactly the same as mine...except my 40 has 19" shoulders rather than 18".
HD

Radu

Familiar Face
Yes, it run a little on the large/loose fit, but being made from the heaviest/thickest Aero steerhide is ok for a 37-39 chest. If it were made of FQHH a 21.5" pit to pit would have been enough for 37-39 chest, but not in this case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR