Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman in Tan Steerhide 42", GORGEOUS ❤️

Just jon

New in Town
http://s808.photobucket.com/user/superswin/media/IMG_1542_zpszbfgysca.jpg.html] [/URL]

http://s808.photobucket.com/user/superswin/media/IMG_1545_zpsv3liw3mg.jpg.html] [/URL]

This is a blue label Highwayman jacket from Aeros batch of "One-off" jackets in Tan Steerhide, I have never seen another in this colour hide?
It also features Black Alpaca wool lining to the body and cotton drill to the sleeves and storm cuffs, standard Talon zippers, brass side adjustment buckles complete this classic.

The jacket could pass for almost new and gas been worn very occasionally.

Aeros blurb, for those not familiar with the highwayman legend.

The original and legendary Aero Leather "Highwayman". Often copied but never equalled.

Made using the very best of materials which sets an Aero Highwayman apart from its clones. The body of the jacket is lined with genuine Alpaca wool, while the sleeves are lined in cotton drill for ease of wear and fitted with storm cuffs for extra warmth . The two deep hand-warmer pockets are lined in heavy cotton for durability, as is the zip breast pocket, which completes the classic look.

The back features two -panel back sections: a shallow "V" shaped yolk being the only design feature on the back.The strap and brass buckle side adjusters ensure a snug fit at the waist. As with most Aero jackets we use a genuine Talon centre zipper. The sleeves are finished off with a traditional American style cuff. The overall effect of this hybrid jacket has proved popular with both sexes due to its easy on the eye and non pretentious styling.

What more is there to say?
Only for sale as I feel I would fit the 40" better, happy to consider a trade with a similar quality jacket, with cash adjustment either way.

For sale at £375 which I think represents excellent value

Chest pit to pit 24"
Back Length ( base of collar to base) 25.5"
Arm length 25"
Across the shoulders 20"

Last edited:

Just jon

New in Town
Thanks Rob, I just wish it was a 40", It really Is a beautiful jacket and a fantastic colour. If it doesn't sell I might send it to Aero to have it altered or trade it with them for a new one.
Don't think they stock this hide any longer, real shame.

ft7log

New in Town
http://s808.photobucket.com/user/superswin/media/IMG_1542_zpszbfgysca.jpg.html] [/URL]

http://s808.photobucket.com/user/superswin/media/IMG_1545_zpsv3liw3mg.jpg.html] [/URL]

This is a blue label Highwayman jacket from Aeros batch of "One-off" jackets in Tan Steerhide, I have never seen another in this colour hide?
It also features Black Alpaca wool lining to the body and cotton drill to the sleeves and storm cuffs, standard Talon zippers, brass side adjustment buckles complete this classic.

The jacket could pass for almost new and gas been worn very occasionally.

Aeros blurb, for those not familiar with the highwayman legend.

The original and legendary Aero Leather "Highwayman". Often copied but never equalled.

Made using the very best of materials which sets an Aero Highwayman apart from its clones. The body of the jacket is lined with genuine Alpaca wool, while the sleeves are lined in cotton drill for ease of wear and fitted with storm cuffs for extra warmth . The two deep hand-warmer pockets are lined in heavy cotton for durability, as is the zip breast pocket, which completes the classic look.

The back features two -panel back sections: a shallow "V" shaped yolk being the only design feature on the back.The strap and brass buckle side adjusters ensure a snug fit at the waist. As with most Aero jackets we use a genuine Talon centre zipper. The sleeves are finished off with a traditional American style cuff. The overall effect of this hybrid jacket has proved popular with both sexes due to its easy on the eye and non pretentious styling.

What more is there to say?
Only for sale as I feel I would fit the 40" better, happy to consider a trade with a similar quality jacket, with cash adjustment either way.

For sale at £375 which I think represents excellent value

Chest pit to pit 24"
Back Length ( base of collar to base) 25.5"
Arm length 25"
Across the shoulders 20"

Hi, have you got a eaby link for this stuff? pls send me by messege, thks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo