Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Bootlegger-- size 40-- FQHH- $600

rogerpschan

New in Town
New baby boy, bills to pay, so I am raiding the leather jacket collection.

Up for sale is an Aero Bootlegger jacket, size 40, in front quarter horsehide.

This jacket was purchased directly from Aero USA last year, back when they were still taking orders through eBay. As such, it is a first- quality jacket.

Standard Bootlegger in heavy front quarter horsehide. Zip pocket at left chest, two open handwarmer pockets. Lined in brown cotton drill, with open cuffs (no storm cuffs).

Jacket has been worn outside a few times, but is a long, long way from being broken in. Great condition, no rips, tears, or stains.

Add $20 for shipping in continental US.

Email for pics if interested; I can't seem to post pics through my account yet.

Note that I have another Aero jacket and a Gibson and Barnes jacket for sale-- wife says I need to sell at least two out of three :eek:

nabottle

A-List Customer
I see you have 2 Aeros for sale. What color is the Bootlegger and what are the measurements of the Bootlegger and the Highwayman. Pit to Pit, Shoulders, Sleeves, Back Length. Any pics? I'd love to see them. My email is thedarktunesmith@ msn.com

Shannon

rogerpschan

New in Town
I see you have 2 Aeros for sale. What color is the Bootlegger and what are the measurements of the Bootlegger and the Highwayman. Pit to Pit, Shoulders, Sleeves, Back Length. Any pics? I'd love to see them. My email is thedarktunesmith@ msn.com

Shannon

Measurements
Bootlegger
Pit to pit 22"
Sleeve 24"
Shoulder 18.5"
Back 25"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy