Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Long Half Belt Standard Measurements

Bucket

Familiar Face
Does anyone have an Aero Long Half Belt in a size 36, 38 or 40 that they'd be able to provide the standard measurements (i.e. shoulders, pit to pit, etc) for me.

5 years ago I purchased a LHB in size 36, removed the back gussets but added shoulder gussets to maintain a slim profile but still provide maneuverability .... it fit immaculately, but unfortunately leather didn't live up to the hype and so it was sold (big regret).
I am interested in purchasing a new LHB, but since my original I put on some additional muscle mass in the shoulders, back and chest while maintaining a thinner waist. Trying to determine my options and how it would affect my size, options would be; keep the back gussets (no shoulder gussets), add shoulder gussets (eliminated back gussets), or eliminated both gussets and had an all one piece back panel.
Thanks!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Probably best to reach out to Carrie at TB for this question if in North America.
Fit jacket would help. She will get you set up.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I have a LHB in size 38. I could get the measurements to you, but I'm not sure there are standard Aero measurements. I'm a pretty standard 40 and my latest Aero is a 42. My size 38 LHB fits larger than any of them.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Aero LHB Size 38 - Bought off eBay from Mark Moye (Aero USA). Not special ordered so maybe these are standard specs for this model/size? Brown FQHH CXL

P-P 22.5 inches
Shoulder 19.25
Sleeves 25.5
Length BOC 27.5

born113

One of the Regulars
I received other data from Aero a couple of months ago.

Long Half Belt - Size 38"
Pit to Pit 22.25"
Shoulder 18.25"
Sleeve 25.5"
Back 27.75"

Long Half Belt - Size 40"
Pit to Pit 23.5"
Shoulder 19"
Sleeve 25.5"
Back 28.75"

Forum statistics

Threads