Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero/LVC Rough n Ready Bird of Prey? jacket

That's a great fit and a beautiful jacket but the vulture on the back needs some rubbing alchol applied to it. I have always hated that bird and for the life of me can't understand why they were applied to the jacket. The original bird is equally awful and it's on a completely different style jacket too boot. Time to go hunting:
1644587527817.png

Edward

Bartender
Reminds me of a Perfecto-style jacket I saw in Primark a few years ago, with a stencil on the back that said something like "Be an individual" or something to that effect. There was a whole rack of a couple of dozen of them, all identical...... Got a good laugh out of that.

For me, I just don't as a rule like artwork on my jackets, though I especially didn't care for that particular one.

Still fancy one of these undorned if Aero ever brought bac the design and that blue-black goat...

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Still fancy one of these undorned if Aero ever brought bac the design and that blue-black goat...

Looks like Aero does make the jacket under their own label:

If I ever were to order a custom Aero, it would be this one in jerky HH.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I also like the jacket pattern, but don't care for the artwork.

In general I like things like that if they are true customizations, and when they are mass produced it takes away from the uniqueness.

If this was a unique painting, I still wouldn't care for it. It seems like something that would appeal to someone younger than me, and in a different time period, perhaps.

Maybe Aero should consider offering the style again, but with a plain back. It seems like it would be popular.

Rich22

Practically Family
Lol why does everyone hate the bird? I personally love it. It gives some edge to the jacket.
God Almighty, it is hideous! I didn't want to be the first to say it, but any transfers/logos/graphics on leather appal many of us. Otherwise, great jacket! A pity they did that to it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy