Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Mariner Brown FQHH Alpaca Lined Size 42

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Mariner front.JPG

Mariner back.JPG

Pit to Pit 24 inches
Shoulder 20 inches
Sleeves 27 inches
Back length 32.5 inches
Bottom hem 22.5 inches

I picked this up last year on TFL but have hardly worn it at all. This jacket is quite warm, the Alpaca lining is soft and has a corduroy hem strip. The beautiful brown FQHH is well broken in and pliable with nice signs of age and wear. I don’t want to let it go but I just own too many leather jackets.

PayPal F to F $460 plus shipping ($15 +- CONUS)

or $490 on the bay. (lots of pictures)

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

From Aero’s web page:

"Mariner"
We have been making the mariner jacket for some time now for the German market and we have recently decided to make it available worldwide.
Made of our finest front quarter horsehide and lined in corduroy. The Mariner is a version of the naval pea coat, hence the name.
Similar to the Barnstormer but with more rounded collar lapels. The bottom pockets are button down with scalloped edges on the pocket flaps. There is no belt on the jacket and it has a false half belt on the back.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 133615
View attachment 133616

Pit to Pit 24 inches
Shoulder 20 inches
Sleeves 27 inches
Back length 32.5 inches
Bottom hem 22.5 inches

I picked this up last year on TFL but have hardly worn it at all. This jacket is quite warm, the Alpaca lining is soft and has a corduroy hem strip. The beautiful brown FQHH is well broken in and pliable with nice signs of age and wear. I don’t want to let it go but I just own too many leather jackets.

PayPal F to F $460 plus shipping ($15 +- CONUS)

or $490 on the bay. (lots of pictures)

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

From Aero’s web page:

"Mariner"
We have been making the mariner jacket for some time now for the German market and we have recently decided to make it available worldwide.
Made of our finest front quarter horsehide and lined in corduroy. The Mariner is a version of the naval pea coat, hence the name.
Similar to the Barnstormer but with more rounded collar lapels. The bottom pockets are button down with scalloped edges on the pocket flaps. There is no belt on the jacket and it has a false half belt on the back.
No longer for sale at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner