Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Moonshiner

onstar

One of the Regulars
Im not usually the thread starting type a guy but since there hasn’t been too much posted on the Aero Moonshiner, I figured Id step outta character for this one.
Quick intro:
The jacket was posted on the Aero sales page on a Friday, I know I don’t need another jacket, heck I just bought 2 used Aeros and a Lost Worlds off eBay this month already so I resisted.... until the following Tuesday..
It’s a size 46 and made from Kudu leather that Aero recently unearthed from their cellars. It looks like a blackish gray with brown undertones.. not quite CXL weight or stiffness but heavier than Vicenza and for sure heavy and stiff enough.
The fit is pretty good through the shoulders and P2P, although the wrists and forearms are tight and make getting the jacket off a bit of a struggle..
Unfortunately this (and the other 3 “new” jackets) get put away while I work on my tan these next few months
View attachment 170288 View attachment 170289 View attachment 170290 View attachment 170291 View attachment 170292 View attachment 170293 View attachment 170294 View attachment 170295

*yeah I’m wearing shorts... don’t judge..

what was you height and weight when modeling for this?

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
what was you height and weight when modeling for this?

Haha.. that's the first time I've ever been called a model...

height is 6'1"
weight at the time 235-240lbs

if you like this jacket I'm pretty sure its for sale by Thurston Brothers in the used section... I didn't sell it to them but it looks like someone traded it in... I've thought about buying it back but the price is higher now than when I bought it new.

https://www.thurston-bros.com/colle...s/aero-moonshiner-sz-46-grey-kudu-gently-worn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner