Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Natural Vicenza Premier Bootlegger 42

Noah Nomad

New in Town
I've been looking for a black Aero to complement my brown Highwayman but saw this natural Bootlegger on eBay and couldn't resist. This is a truly special jacket but for me it's only confirmed that I really want a black jacket.

Below are the pics with measurements and description from the auction.

Asking only what I paid for it: $600 + $20 shipping US + any paypal fees (or use gift).

Let me know if you want more info or photos.
Might be interested in trades for black half-belts in similar size.
Thanks!

Stunning Aero Leather Bootlegger Vicenza horsehide jacket men's premier fit (trimmer than the loose fitting standard Bootlegger) 42 (check the measurements listed below for fitment). Bought new and lightly worn for 2 months, starting to develop the gorgeous natural tanning and darkening patina. This natural Vicenza jacket will look killer after a couple of years of wear. You can see in the pictures where the color is heading. No odors or issues. This really is an impressive jacket when it is in hand, stunning details, clean classic lines, light easy drape and stunning grain on the vincenza HH as compared to FQHH. The sleeve end buttons have been moved in 5/8ths of an inch for a tighter sleeve opening, these can easily be moved back out.

Dimensions:
Pit to pit zipped laid flat: 21 1/2 inches
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18 inches
Sleeve from the shoulder seam to the end: 24 1/2 inches
Waist buttoned laid flat with the straps let out, side to side: 20 inches (this can be drawn in a couple of inches with the straps)
Back from where the collar meets the back to the bottom: 24 inches
This jacket sold new for over $1275

Aero-01.jpg Aero-02.jpg Aero-04.jpg Aero-05.jpg Aero-06.jpg Aero-08.jpg Aero-09.jpg Aero-10.jpg Aero-11.jpg Aero-12.jpg

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Wow, that is gorgeous. Looks closer to a 40 than a 42, so may be a bit tight for me. I'm going to measure my size 40 AR2 and my 42 Chopper, but can you tell me your best guess whether it would fit someone 5'11" and 180 lbs.

Noah Nomad

New in Town
Hard to say Bjorn240, probably be a tight fit. I'm 5'9ish, 160lbs with an oddly long torso for my height and I can wear this with a sweater. Depends where most of your 180lbs are. ;)

I couldn't be happier this is too small for me! I remember seeing it in the TB thread awhile back. Gorgeous jacket

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner