Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Pre-Production Sample Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
The new styles won't be launched until mid-April, post-Trade Week, when we've had time to get everything online. They'll all be up at once.

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
The leather "football" buttons are no problem whatsoever, much easier than the plastic(or is it horn?), they hold great and in my opinion look more period!

D

wdw

One Too Many
I specifically like the patch pockets as you can put thin stuff in without it falling out and they're tougher than material inners.

I'd almost certainly have bought Nr.2 because of the buttons, pockets and back, so am really curious as to what's considered better.

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
Wish they would remove the sold items from the sale section so it would get de-cluttered a bit. Perhaps archive them somewhere else if people would like to keep a record of jackets and such.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Wish they would remove the sold items from the sale section so it would get de-cluttered a bit. Perhaps archive them somewhere else if people would like to keep a record of jackets and such.

We keep these up for a month, to allow for returns, otherwise we'd be much slower with re-listing jackets that have already been put up before. They're always moved to the end of each section so it shouldn't be too intrusive.

Edward

Bartender
If they're heading in this direction - http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/p...il.php?id=1501 - I'll be thrilled. This one (and the Alexander Top Notch - I know, I know: :pop2:) look like the most interesting things from UK makers at the moment. Now then, how about a long, buttoned Bootlegger with a high d-pocket? Eh?

Is the Top Notch the one that looks like the Stuart, kinda sorta, but messed with a bit? I really don't get why they haven't brought out a Stuart, given that Aero explicitly removed that one from their line, ascribing ownership of the pattern to Will Lauder.

pipvh

Practically Family
Is the Top Notch the one that looks like the Stuart, kinda sorta, but messed with a bit? I really don't get why they haven't brought out a Stuart, given that Aero explicitly removed that one from their line, ascribing ownership of the pattern to Will Lauder.

I think it looks more like the Himel Bros Heron - A1 stylee with leather instead of knits.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
We keep these up for a month, to allow for returns, otherwise we'd be much slower with re-listing jackets that have already been put up before. They're always moved to the end of each section so it shouldn't be too intrusive.
Not intrusive at all and enjoy viewing the sold jackets.

simonc

Practically Family
What would be great is if they had a feed where they put up anything new on the site first so you could check it out, rather than hunting for it. "Just In" like most other clothing sites really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff