Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[SOLD] 1930s AERO x LVC aviator pre-production sample sz 40

Nacho

Practically Family
Hi all,

Selling my AERO x LVC aviator a.k.a Bird of Prey or Rough n Ready. This jacket was made by Aero and considered one of the best designs from them — the ultimate 1930s aviator. Something that they might reintroduce in the future.

I briefly talked to Denny (or @Hide'n'seek ) about this one and it looks to be a pre-production sample sent to Levis before the actual production. That explains the absence of the LVC tag. You're also not gonna see the Bird of Prey print in the back or any faux patching throughout. I know a lot of people don't like those. And I agree with them. This dude is clean and simple yet attractive and cool. Can't get any better than this. Really.

The leather is Horween ChromeExcel horse with that "infamous teacore". It's really heavy, weighing at approximately 6lbs. It's still stiff since I don't wear it that often. The lining is intact. The jacket has no odours, no rips, no loose threads. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. In fact, the overall condition of this jacket is excellent.

The jacket's tag says Regular and it fits like a 40. Here are the measurements:

P2P - 22"
Shoulders - 18"
Sleeves - 24"
Back length - 21"
Front length - 24"

Asking $400USD shipped CAN/USA via PayPal FF. I've bought stuff from members here before so no worries on that front. But if you need references, I can certainly provide.

tempImage4Gl7cI.jpg

tempImagefc8Q7S.jpg

tempImageAyH6sm.jpg

tempImagexqRlGm.jpg

tempImagewXunci.jpg

tempImagefTZhLK.jpg

tempImageozEQuB.jpg

tempImageo2GXBA.jpg

tempImageJxnjA3.jpg

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
Here are some TFL members wearing various version of this jacket.

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Happy New Year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner