Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Highwayman 42 CXL FQHH

trainspotter

A-List Customer
This was purchased through the Lounge earlier this year and has only been tried inside the house

Premier Highwayman is the slimmer-fitting version of Aero's staple Highwayman style. Higher arm holes and overall trimmer fit through body and arms.

Jacket is made of Aero’s flagship Chromexcel Front Quarter Horsehide.

It’s a beautiful, thick, flexible hide. It has started to develop some character in the arms, while the body needs more time to fully break it in. The leather core is brown and you can see a bit of brown peeking through in high wear areas like the main zip and ends of sleeves.

There are 2 hand warmer pockets and 1 zipped chest pocket with a ball/chain pull. No interior pockets. Sleeves have zips. Main zip is a Hookless which moves smoothly with no issues. Nickel color buckles at waist for adjustment. The interior is completely lined in black cotton dril.

Approximate measurements-
Chest: 22”
Shoulder: 18.5”
Back: 24.75”
Sleeve: 24”

Price is $595 shipped to CONUS from Seattle. PayPal F&F

trainspotter

A-List Customer
Edit :

Waist buckles are also brass

I think Zippers (main and sleeves) are both antique brass(not sure between brass & antique brass, have only handled jackets with nickel zippers till now)

But I am positive on above to the best of my understanding

FoleyF

New in Town
Hi, how is the fit of this jacket as I know Aero’s can run differently. I’m generally a size 42 but not sure what that corresponds to in aero sizing. Thanks!

trainspotter

A-List Customer
Aero’s Premier range runs a bit snug. I would recommend you check the measurements below and compare with your other jackets -

Approximate measurements-
Chest: 22”
Shoulder: 18.5”
Back: 24.75”
Sleeve: 24

I am 5’9 & 172 lbs, with a 41’ chest, and it fits me nicely

FoleyF

New in Town
Thanks, it’s a beautiful jacket and would buy it in a heartbeat but may be slightly small for me. Thanks for your response and I’m sure that you will sell it very soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner