Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Highwayman - does it fit?

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This looks great, especially worn open! An excellent example of @Monitor’s comment that a rightly-sized Highwayman is about as good as it gets.

This jacket looks like a great fit for a PHighwayman! Going into a custom order, I would add just a touch to the front length (I like an inch or so below my beltbuckle, and a 1/2 inch or so in the chest and shoulders (this jacket pulls a bit). Have the zipper start up a little from the bottom hem to allow you to sit down. A half-belt design will have a different shape around the mid-section (concave vs convex) so so need to adjust the measurement to fit comfortably there.

Daniel Veit

One of the Regulars
I would add just a touch to the front length (I like an inch or so below my beltbuckle, and a 1/2 inch or so in the chest and shoulders (this jacket pulls a bit)

Thanks for this advise. I will talk to Greg about this when it's my turn to get one of his famed bespoke jackets.

Wet leather, stuff with pillow and stretch.
@Marc mndt has described that here somewhere.
I have read though this thread and I am intrigued but then I am afraid of ruining the jacket. I think I shall postpone this until the honeymoon is over. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko