Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Ridley Natural FQHH - 40

scottbbishop

New in Town
Bought from another user here, sadly slightly too snug. $850 USD shipped Canada / US or would happily trade for a 42 possibly 44. Located in Toronto, Paypal F&F only

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0211.jpeg
    IMG_0211.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0212.jpeg
    IMG_0212.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0213.jpeg
    IMG_0213.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0215.jpeg
    IMG_0215.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:

scottbbishop

New in Town
Or say, I listed in the ad that I’m located in Toronto and seank also mentions that the $750 does not include shipping. Therefore, one can reasonably assume I’m trying to recuperate my costs before dropping the price down.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Or say, I listed in the ad that I’m located in Toronto and seank also mentions that the $750 does not include shipping. Therefore, one can reasonably assume I’m trying to recuperate my costs before dropping the price down.

You're not being attacked.

You're a new account and unfortunately there are a lot of scams in this stuff so he was just checking.

I know your situation though. The Ridley cut is just too slim imo. It's not so much the chest as the way it tapers quickly into a slim straight cut.

scottbbishop

New in Town
You're not being attacked.

You're a new account and unfortunately there are a lot of scams in this stuff so he was just checking.

I know your situation though. The Ridley cut is just too slim imo. It's not so much the chest as the way it tapers quickly into a slim straight cut.
Respectfully, when another 'new user' spreads misinformation about my sale and lessens the chance I have of selling it due to his own failed reading comprehension, I disagree.

Just trying to pass on this jacket at what I felt like was a great price for it! Thanks for stopping by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner