Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Shackleton Waistcoat - Size 38, Battered Seal, Leather Back, Tweed Lining - £375 OBO

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
Good afternoon all,

Alas, it's time to part with my beloved, custom, Shackleton waistcoat. Original thread here. Reason for sale--while I love the idea of it, and take it out often, I've only worn it a half-dozen times since I bought it; my Type III jacket suits my style better.

Specs:

Shackleton Waistcoat, size 38
Battered Seal Horsehide
Olive stitching
All leather back
Brown Herringbone tweed lining option
Authentic UK brass navy buttons

Price: £375 or best offer
Shipping: £20 worldwide, from continental Europe; will be folded and shipped in a mail-bag

IMG_3771-squashed.jpg

IMG_3772-squashed.jpg

IMG_3773-squashed.jpg

IMG_3810-squashed.jpg

IMG_3774-squashed.jpg

IMG_3812-squashed.jpg

IMG_3813-squashed.jpg
IMG_3814-squashed.jpg
IMG_3815-squashed.jpg
IMG_3816-squashed.jpg

There are a few other pictures in my first post about this waistcoat.

Last edited:

Kevin O'Sullivan

Familiar Face
Good looking vest, would recommend you lay a tape on it for p2p, length, and other desirable tidbits for potential buyer. Hem would also be great.

Glws

BikerMan

A-List Customer
I would love to buy one of these. I really like this with the leather back. I would probably need a 44 or 46. Absolutely love this vest.

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
That is a nice vest. I'm worried it may be too tight for me around the waist. I hope you don't mind me asking what height and waist size you are?

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
That is a nice vest. I'm worried it may be too tight for me around the waist. I hope you don't mind me asking what height and waist size you are?
Not at all! I'm 183cm tall, and presently 84cm around the belly button, and 80kg total on the nose; in the photo (pre summer holiday!), I was probably closer to 82cm.

I'm of the mind that a waistcoat should be snug; for what it's worth, I think Aero told me the Shackleton is as snug as the Type III jean jacket is snug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran