Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sheene – sz 40 – nice chestnut brown color

Kunja

Practically Family
Catch and release: this one arrived today and is a full size too small for me unfortunately. See the original listing from Trainspotter here:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-sheene-natural-cxl-40.107436/

Thurston Brothers must have been drunk when they measured this one, as their stated measurements are significantly off. Please see photos for the measuring tape. This one is marked a 40 and fits like a 40, not the 42-44 that they made it seem.

I’m 6 feet/180 and typically best wear a 42, and this fits me small. I can get it on but its tight and zipping up makes me a sausage.

This was described as excellent, but I’d rate it good. It has some markings on the sleeves and chest zipper area and has obviously been worn a bit. The color is great and the lining is nice and bright, not too warm and not scratchy at all.

$650 delivered in the US, PPFF.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.

aero-sheene-40-1.jpg
aero-sheene-40-2.jpg
aero-sheene-40-3.jpg
aero-sheene-40-4.jpg
aero-sheene-40-5.jpg
aero-sheene-40-6.jpg
aero-sheene-40-7.jpg
aero-sheene-40-8.jpg
aero-sheene-40-9.jpg
aero-sheene-40-10.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
This is so nice. And I have the same exact issue. I needed a 42. The chest is ok, but the neck size and strong taper to waist make it very snug. I'm same size as you, so probably works best for someone in the 170 lbs range at our height. It's loosened up some with time, but I don't find myself grabbing the jacket. It's a shame because the color evolution on the brown CXL is something else. I keep fighting not to list mine hoping it somehow grows one night lol.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
I’m tempted. I had to move my size 40 Sheene along, because it was too big on me. It was about an inch bigger in all directions compared to this one.. It had a true 23” across the chest and 20” at the hem. I traded mine about a week before this one first got posted!

ksozay

One Too Many
I’m tempted. I had to move my size 40 Sheene along, because it was too big on me. It was about an inch bigger in all directions compared to this one.. It had a true 23” across the chest and 20” at the hem. I traded mine about a week before this one first got posted!
Grab this before I do. That color and style is pretty epic, especially at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk