Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sheene and Board racer on eBay

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
I’ve decided to offer up two great jackets that just won’t see much wear, so I should probably let them go. I’ve listed them directly to eBay, as I really prefer their direct deposit payment(even with fees), than messing with PP, because since 2018, I no longer have my bank account linked with PP for deposits and since I don’t have my eye on anything to buy online, I’ll just do it like this. For some reason, I have issues attaching ebay links here from my phone, so my user name is 417airguitar86 on eBay if you are interested. I’ll give a discount to lounge members, so let me know.

Offering the Sheene I picked up from toomanyhats.. absolutely ridiculously great piece of CXL horse. Fit is actually good for me, I just need to come to terms that after 3 attempts, the Sheene pattern is just not my best bet. This is by far the best looking and feeling CXL HH I’ve handled.

Second jacket is my beloved tobacco Badalassi Board Racer. Love the jacket, but I rarely wear it anymore and since I recently required a vintage brown jacket that I’m googly over(thanks ton), it’s the only brown jacket I’ll be keeping.

Pricing and measurements in the listings.
B7F6BCDF-2E23-4407-BE2A-3E0757401B3D.jpeg
F4A042A0-0DAF-4C1D-B213-3A98C4D77DC3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana