Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Teamster FQHH size 40

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
For sale is my aero teamster size 40 in brown front quarter horse hide that I purchased new from Thurston Brothers. It is moderately broken and I would say. It has corduroy lining in the body, moleskin lining in the sleeves and pockets. One left sided inside chest pocket. The back was modified with a top yolk from the Aero August. Sleeves are 26.5 inches from the top of the shoulder along the outside of the sleeve. It has storm cuffs. Measurements are 24.5 inches pit to pit 28 1/4 inches from the bottom of the collar to the base. The lining is in excellent condition. I’m asking $680.

Thanks

I’m having difficulty loading pictures at the moment. Please PM me to email photos if you’re interested.

Mike

Ltgoldfish

New in Town
For sale is my aero teamster size 40 in brown front quarter horse hide that I purchased new from Thurston Brothers. It is moderately broken and I would say. It has corduroy lining in the body, moleskin lining in the sleeves and pockets. One left sided inside chest pocket. The back was modified with a top yolk from the Aero August. Sleeves are 26.5 inches from the top of the shoulder along the outside of the sleeve. It has storm cuffs. Measurements are 24.5 inches pit to pit 28 1/4 inches from the bottom of the collar to the base. The lining is in excellent condition. I’m asking $680.

Thanks

I’m having difficulty loading pictures at the moment. Please PM me to email photos if you’re interested.

Mike
Awesome jacket in terrific shape, supple FQHH, delivered quickly too.
Thanks Mike V!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran