Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Veste De Rallye - almost new, size 40-42

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all!

I recently picked up this Aero Veste De Rallye, and have decide it's not for me. It is in what I would almost new condition - it was only worn twice, and there is no visible wear anywhere on the jacket. The sleeves show the very faint beginnings or creases, but that's it. The black steerhide is very thick and supple.

It is black heavy steerhide with black cotton drill lining, and it is marked as a size 40. However, I think this would fit either a 40 or a 42 regular quite nicely. These are meant to fit larger, more like a car coat. It even fits me (like a jacket not like an overcoat) and I am a size 44.

Here are the measurements:

Shoulder to Shoulder: 20 1/2"
Armpit to Armpit: 26"
Sleeve (from edge of shoulder to cuff): 25"
Length (From edge of collar to hem): 31 1/2"

To order one of these new from Aero would cost $850 US. This jacket is just like brand new with no waiting time.

I would like $500, Now $450 US for it.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost and nothing more. I am willing to ship overseas, but I cannot be responsible for loss or damage. I accept gift Paypal or Money Orders for payment.

I am a size 44 long, and therefore I make a terrible model for this coat, but here are some pics - I will try to get some better ones soon!

Buttoned Up:
BlackVesteDeRallye02.jpg

Unbuttoned:
BlackVesteDeRallye01.jpg

Back:
BlackVesteDeRallye03.jpg

jimmer_5

Practically Family
I would like to bump this one up from the depths - this coat is still available, and would make a wonderful gift. It is ready to ship, and perfect for this fall season!

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Traut - I am trying to reply to your message but your message box is too full. Let me know when you can clear a few out.

Thanks!

- Jim

jimmer_5

Practically Family
This one is still available! Price Drop to $425 NOW $400

That is half price for a like new Aero jacket with no wait!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace